Minutes of Airport Users’ Group meetings can be seen here.
The Terms of Reference for the AUG are:
- To consider, discuss and promulgate safety issues relating to the airport.
- To make suggestions to the Airport Operator for improvements in procedures or facilities for the benefit of its users.
- To consider planned development at the airport.
- To enable the Airport Operator to consult with users of the ATS.
Membership is made up of:
- Airport Operations Manager
- FISO Manager
- Senior Airport Fire Officer
- Representatives of all flying airport tenants
- Two representatives of private aircraft operators
The Private Aircraft Operator representatives are David Howell and David Morgan. David Howell flies a Cassutt Racer, G-CGSU and David Morgan flies a PA28 Arrow, G-LBRC. Both will be happy to raise any points you have at the next User Group meeting.
They can be e-mailed below: